Type your paragraph here.
PGP applications are now close for INTAKE. All those who showed interest must wait for INVITATION to APPLY.
THE LATEST INTAKE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY WAS less than 415 (points). Great!!!!!
However, in June 2017 extra 15 points be awarded if you have a brother or sister in Canada as a PR but that will also boost up CRS in the pool.
Students with grade 12 education from back home and 2 years or less education program are unlikely to be invited by Federal Express Entry program. PNP other than Ontario may be the only option. So if you are planning to come to study in Canada, enroll for 3 years or more program if you want to become PR or have a Degree from back home.
3.Ontario Business Program is pretty attractive. Net worth of one Million and intention to invest at least $550,000 outside GTA. Please see our comparative study of business program under heading "Business". I am also a big fan of PEI Business Impact Program and have successfully brough lots of people under the program
Ontario. Once qualified under Ontario Business Stream, you will get 2 years work permit to establish your business and create at least 2 jobs.
Once you fulfill the requirements you will be invited to apply for a PR.
4. Nanny Program is pretty attractive especially if you are from India and have done Nursing. Canada's aging population requires IN HOME services rendered by foreign caregivers. In other words if you have an elderly parent with disability you may bring someone with nursing background within 6 months approximately.
5.C will be accepting 10000 Parents and Grand Parents applications in 2017. "No longer First come first serve".
6. Ontario PNP is still "on hold" technically and it is hoped that will start taking new applications in October 2016. The Ontario Business Program applicants have start receiving invitations.
7. Saskatchewan is pretty attractive destination for students. The total intake is around 10000 total applications this year. Please note they will take around 1000 students and 50 farmers. So far all 50 applicants for farmer category are vacant i.e no suitable candidate. Why? average farm size is around 1000 acres in Sask and farmers from some part of the world have small small parcel with no education etc etc
8. 2015 expected to have 261,000 immigrants (63% economic, 26% family and 10% humanitarian)
9. So far New Liberal Government has not waived off $1000 for LMIA application for Employer.
10. The dependent age from 19 to 22 has not been raised yet as promised by new liberal government.
11. Some Quebec Investor Program application can still available. Countries where investor have lack of documentation risk rejection i.e India
12. Family Class applications (parents/grand) filed before 2015 have been asked to submit additional or current information as well medicals.
13. You may consider EB5 investor program for US Green Card instead of Canadian Investor Program
14. Nurses may be eligible for PNP program but not under Federal (French not really important but English is)
15. Saskatchewan is looking workers in the "food" industry.
16. Applying as a Farmer under Federal Self Category may not be a good idea. Check the statistics as well as self employed requirements carefully. "Don't get caught by juicy advertisements"
17. BC Investor Program is open but only the best candidates from the pool will be accepted.
12. The last draw from express entry pool invited people with over 500 points. The liberal focus is more on family class than skilled workers. Students are hoping for a program similar to CEC which ended in December 2014
© 2013 | metro immigration.com